We offer a number of semi-permanent makeup services tailored to your specific needs. We know the options can seem a little intimidating, which is why we offer consultations to ensure that you get the results you seek. Call the studio or complete the form to schedule yours now.
Skin types and lifestyles can greatly impact the longevity and appearance of permanent makeup. Excessive sun exposure, laser treatment and other harsh skin care treatments can change the colour and retention of your brows so it is important to take caution as to preserve best results.
Other beauty services we offer:
Permanent Makeup Post Treatment
You may experience redness and swelling directly after this procedure. You may not wet the eye area or wear any kind of eye-makeup for 7 days while your eyes heal. Once healed you may regain normal routine.
Who should NOT receive Cosmetic Tattooing?
A: Any type of semi-permanent or permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic (consult your doctor)
- Cancer treatment medications (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or psoriasis/eczema near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
- Sick (cold ,flu, etc.)
- Cosmetic injectables in the past 3 weeks